While purchasing a new bikini can be fun and exciting, the most exciting part is wearing it out to the beach or the pool. Once you’ve selected the right bikini for your body type and skin tone, the time has come to choose the proper accessories. Luckily, you can save money on a number of these items with the use of coupons, so be sure to read on and learn more about how to accessorize your swimsuit.
- Hats: If its bikini weather, that means the sun will be shining brightly. If you want to avoid sunburning your face and neck, choose a simple wide brimmed hat to pair with your bikini. After all, you need to keep your delicate facial skin protected.
- Sunglasses: They should obviously be worn to keep the eyes protected from harmful UV rays, but sunglasses can add a hint of stylish flair to a beach outfit. You can choose from a number of different sunglasses and there are a multitude of colors and styles available. By choosing the right sunglasses, you can provide added depth to your beach ensemble.
- Necklaces: Most women already have a beautiful necklace or two lying in their jewelry drawer and a simple choker will look great in tandem with your bikini during beach season. A delicate golden piece also works wonders. Women who want to project an aura of charm and grace while they are modeling their new swimwear typically choose an understated necklace to wear with their new bikini.
- Hair Clips/Earrings: Hair clips are especially versatile, as they can be purchased in a number of different colors and stylistic arrangements, allowing you to customize your bikini based ensemble. As an added bonus: you are able to keep your neck cool and dry. As for the earrings, the smaller they are, the better. Don’t wear large earrings that can get caught and tangled while you’re in the water. A simple post is your best bet if you are trying to avoid being too ostentatious.
- Adding Rings/Bracelets: While you should never overdo it with the rings, one or two small, tasteful pieces provides a certain level of artistry. Bracelets should be treated in the same manner, as they can provide a tasteful embellishment to the outfit when they are chosen in a judicious manner.
- Grab a Pair of Sandals: Grabbing a pair of sandals to add to your beach day outfit lets you express your own unique individuality. You can choose between slide on sandals, flip flops and cheap slip-ons. When you’re looking to make a bold fashion statement during a trip to the beach, pairing the right sandals with a micro bikini will turn heads for all of the right reasons.